Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 802


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Eight-Hundred-Two:
The juvenile felid has recently decided that the container that my hominid-servant uses to provide us with potable H2O is unacceptable. His reasoning in this matter quite escapes me, as I cannot perceive any appreciable change in the container or its surroundings. However, he seems resolved in his refusal of it, even going so far as to allow himself to suffer from thirst instead of drinking from a readily available source of H2O.

Fortunately, my hominid-servant is rather vigilant in such matters, and it didn't take her long to notice the young annoyance's desperation. She also tends to be rather practical in these instances, so rather than insisting small beast get over his seemingly irrational reluctance to utilize the container, she quickly provided him with an alternative. Thus, though the tiny irritant's predicament was of his own making, it has now been resolved in a manner that he seems to find satisfactory.

Though I, myself, have not observed any legitimate reason to reject the original container, I will monitor the situation and report back with any further findings. My youthful companion has proven himself to be quite capable of bizarre and inexplicable conduct, but I prefer to be thorough in my investigation and so will not rule out the possibility, however unlikely, that there is a valid explanation for this sudden change in his behavior.


It's ghosts, I tell you! ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment