Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 533


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Five-Hundred-Thirty-Three:
As I feared, the infant felid's antics have caused my hominid-servant to reevaluate her lap-sharing policy. After having my rest disturbed for the tenth time in a single planetary rotation, I lost my temper and thrashed the tiny pest. My hominid-servant reacted hysterically, locking me in the small box she uses to express her displeasure with my behavior and showing extreme concern for the well-being of the small beast. Despite the fact that, though I was exceedingly provoked, I was careful not to seriously injure the creature.

Now, my hominid-servant is denying me access to her lap and giving me the hurt, disappointed looks she uses when she believes I have done something egregious. It seems to me that my show of restraint has gone completely unacknowledged. So, perhaps, in the future I will simply express my feelings without moderation. That way, she will have a measure of comparison on which to base her future reactions.


Poor Agent Thoth! He never seems to be able to catch a break when it comes to that pesky infant felid. ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment