Hi Everyone!! :-)
I've had several people ask how they can get an interview on my blog. The answer is, it couldn't be easier: ask. ;-) If you would like an interview, just answer the questions I have posted below and email the answers to email@example.com. If you'd like to include a cover image, teaser, etc., attach them to the email. You can answer any or all of the questions, and/or add more that you wish I'd asked. Once I get your answers, I'll "chat the interview up" and then post it on my blog when I have a free day. Alternatively, you can ask for a specific date and if I don't already have something scheduled for that day, it's yours. I am also willing to post new release announcements, sale announcements, event announcements, etc. All interviews are posted on a first come/first served basis which depends on when I receive your answers. Announcements are also posted on a first come/first served basis.
What if you'd like an interview but you aren't an author? Email me and tell me what you'd like to be interviewed about and I'll try to come up with some questions. :-) Same rules apply for when and how it will be posted. :-) Who's eligible? Authors, poets, painters, cover artists, musicians, basically artists of any description who work in both/either the physical world and/or the digital world, readers, book bloggers, other bloggers, charities, advocates, etc., etc. Basically, if you would like to talk about something, and what you want to talk about doesn't put anyone else down, you can have an interview on my blog. :-)
To take a look at some interviews I've done in the past, you can go here: http://mistralkdawn.blogspot.com/p/interviews.html
Thank you all for visiting my blog!! :-)
Interview Questions For Authors:
1. Tell me about yourself and how many books you have written.
2. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it?
3. What are you working on now?
4. What authors, or books, have influenced you?
5. What are you reading now?
6. For those who might consider reading your book, what would you tell them to expect?
7. What is your favorite part of being an author?
8. Do you have a day job as well?
9. What are the hardest and easiest parts about being a writer?
10. What genre do you place your book in?
11. Anything else you'd like to tell your readers?
12. Any links you'd like me to post?
Who Is Mistral Dawn?
Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taken By The Huntsman
- Bound By The Summer Prince
- Intrigue In The Summer Court
- Captivated By The Winter King
- ***How To Get An Interview On My Blog
- #Interviews I've Conducted
- My Random Musings
- June 2015 Positivity Blog Tour Posts! :-)
- #Books I've #Reviewed! :-)
- Petri Dish Chronicles
- Gems Of Strength Anthology
- Thoth's Journal