Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A #Bargain! A Bargain! ;-)



Hey Everyone!! :-)

It's Wednesday again, Happy Hump Day!  Which means it's time for another glimpse at Petri's life.  :-)  I hope to have more information about when you can expect Rainbow Dreams to be released by this time next week.  But until then, here's another little peek:

Excerpt from Rainbow Dreams:
The Paka growled and bared his teeth. "Very well, Arcanum, I will bargain with you."

"I'm not an Arcanum!"

"I'm not yet certain what you are, but I will bargain with you, nonetheless."

"What do you mean?"

"You may ask a question, and I will answer honestly, for every question of mine that you answer."

Petri considered his offer. They were getting nowhere, and she needed his help to get off world, so it seemed like the best compromise. Nodding, she said, "You first."

"Agreed. But I warn you, I will know if you lie."



Well, I guess Petri is about to find out more about her handsome rescuer.  Do you think she'll give away more than she gets? ;-)  I hope you all are having a fantabulous week so far, and please stop by again tomorrow for the newest in Mistral Dawn's Musings! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment