Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Friday, January 1, 2016

#HappyNewYear!! :-)


Hey Everyone!! :-)

Happy New Year!!!! :-)  This is just a short post to wish you all a wonderful and bright future in this new year.  I hope you're all having a safe and enjoyable holiday, and that you experience nothing but happiness in this coming year.

I don't know about you, but I only have one resolution for 2016, and that's to be kinder.  I want to be kinder to myself, and I want to be kinder to everyone else too.  I think this world would probably be a nicer place overall if we were all just a little kinder.  So that's my resolution.  Do you have any resolutions?  If so, I'd love to hear about them. Feel free to comment below.

Thank you all for stopping by for my first blog in 2016, and please remember to check back tomorrow for the latest installment of Mistral Dawn's Musings!!  And, again, Happy New Year!!!! :-)


2 comments: