Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Saturday, January 16, 2016

#Free #Book #Marketing & #Promotion #Service!


Hey Everyone! :-)

This is just something for my author friends out there. :-)  As an indie author, I know how hard it can be to get the word out about your work.  There are a lot of promotion services out there, but most of them are pretty expensive, which makes it hard for a lot of struggling authors to afford them.  So recently, I came across this service.  And best of all, it's free!  Well, sort of. ;-)

First, let me say I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how effective it is.  But, for me at least, free is just about the right price to try a marketing tool.  So, here's how it works.  First, you can purchase their service.  Honestly, as far as book marketing and promotion goes, it's not that expensive.  Their least expensive service is $16.  But, as I said, you can get their service for free.

The way you do that is by earning points.  You can earn points by sharing and letting other people know about the service, and also if the people you share with sign up for it.  There are three tiers of service, the first requires 5 points, the second requires 10 points, and the third requires 20 points.  The more points you earn, the more promotion you can get for free.

Now, before you question my motives, yes, I shared and some others signed up.  But I've already earned the highest tier of service, so the only reason I have to share this now is to let others know about a potential marketing tool.  Those who follow my blog know I often post for and promote other authors, and that I believe in authors helping authors.  So that's what I'm trying to do.

At any rate, if you think this is something that might interest you, or if you want to learn more, here's the link:


If not, then thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll find tomorrow's post more interesting. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment