Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Thursday, August 27, 2015

#Change Is In The #Wind! :-)



Hey Everyone!! :-)

As the title says, there are some changes in the wind. :-)  First, at the end of the month the 99 cent introductory price for Intrigue In The Summer Court will end and I'll be raising the price.  So if you want a deal, hurry up and get it!! ;-)

Second, starting in September, I'll be offering Bound By The Summer Prince through Kindle Unlimited, which means I'll be obligated to pull it from all retailers other than Amazon.  I'm letting you know now so that if you haven't gotten it yet, and you'd prefer to get it from a retailer other than Amazon, you can still do so.  Any copy that you purchase before it is removed from the other retailers will remain yours, and you will still have full access to it after I enroll it in Kindle Unlimited.  You just won't be able to make a new purchase of it from any retailer other than Amazon.  I'll also be enrolling Intrigue In The Summer Court in Kindle Unlimited in the not too distant future, but not as soon as Bound By The Summer Prince.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.  I'm doing this because my sales for Taken By The Huntsman have greatly improved since I enrolled it in Kindle Unlimited.  If you think this is a mistake and would prefer to see my stories offered through all the online book retailers, please let me know. I'm extremely willing to listen to feedback, so by all means leave a comment or shoot me an email.

So anyway, that's what's new today.  You still have one more weekend to get Intrigue in The Summer Court for 99 cents, and to get Bound By The Summer Prince from your preferred retailers. :-)  I'm also busy plugging away at getting the third book in the series out to you as soon as possible.  At this time, I still plan to initially release it to all the online book retailers, not just Amazon.  :-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!!
Mistral

No comments:

Post a Comment