Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

She Don't Get No Respect... ;-)


Hey Everyone!! 😊

The way things have gone this year, I figured the week of Thanksgiving was the perfect time to remember some of the reasons I still have to laugh. And, since I'm remembering, I thought I'd share with the rest of you. I hope it gives you all a laugh too. 😉  Happy Thanksgiving!

The Players:

The Muffin:


Miss Diva Sin Cat:


The drama...

The Muffin does not cover his deposits in the litter box to the satisfaction of Miss Diva Sin Cat. So, whenever he uses the litter box, she waits for him to get out, and then she goes in and makes sure everything is covered in accordance with her standards. The thing is, being the vocal little furry person that she is, she grumbles about it the entire time, and then goes and tracks the Muffin down and scolds him for his slovenly ways.

Now, I can't help sympathizing with her. I mean, what woman who has ever lived with a man wouldn't identify with her frustration? But I also can't help laughing, which just annoys her more.

I can just hear her, "Damn men! Even when you cut their balls off, they still can't manage to use the toilet without making a disgusting mess! I'm the only one who cares about maintaining a reasonable level of sanitation around here! And to add insult to injury, the human laughs at me for my efforts! I should just stop cleaning up after him and make her deal with the consequences. A couple days of having to live with this stench, and we'll see how funny she thinks it is then."

Ah, poor Sin Cat. She's truly unappreciated in her time. 😂

#Catastrophe
#LifeWithCats
#WomenkindUnited




No comments:

Post a Comment