Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A Little Nonsense Can Be A Welcome Relief...


Hey Everyone! :-)

I posted this on Facebook a couple of months ago, and I thought I'd share it here too to try to lighten things up a bit. With the state this country is in, I figured a little nonsense might be a welcome relief. And, if not, at least it's short. 😉

Like most people who have the sense to listen to medical experts, I haven't had a haircut in several months. As a result, my bangs have grown to about the level of my cheekbones. Since I like being able to see, and I see much better when I don't have hair in my eyes, I'm parting my bangs in the center and brushing them to the side. But my hair is curly, so now that they're longer, my bangs are curling. But they're not long enough to finish curling, they just curl up at the ends and stick out. Especially now when it's so humid. So I have these two pieces of hair curling up and standing out from my temples. I wonder if I'm the only person who has grown horns because of the coronavirus? 🤔🤷‍♀️






No comments:

Post a Comment