Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Friday, January 10, 2020

#CoverReveal: Beloved Titanian By Victoria Saccenti!

BelovedTitanian300

Hey Everyone! :-)

My friend, Karina Kantas, would like to let you all know about a new book written by the wonderful and talented Victoria Saccenti! Karina, take it away!


Karina:

Blurb

He’s a riddle I can’t solve…until one night rips away the veil. I always felt there was something peculiar about Roald Trenton, that behind his blindness he saw me better than I saw myself. When a frightening creature, a being out of a horror movie attacks me, a glowing silvery defender comes to my rescue, sweeping me away to safety, reaching inside me and pulling the poison from by body. Setting fire to my desires, he ignites a connection to a world I knew nothing about…until now. Preorder now! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z43452G

Excerpt

A gentle swinging motion soothed me. Strong arms holding my body reassured me. I slipped out of unconscious darkness, and the familiar surroundings of my bedroom comforted me. I glanced up, and the handsome face studying me with such a loving expression was the man in my dreams. Somehow, I’d been transported from the site where a deadly battle took place to my fantasy place. The space where my imagination was released and my deepest, most intimate feelings were explored without shyness or shame. In this plane, my beautiful man and I joined and loved until daylight broke the spell. “Do you hurt, älskling?” He speaks, I marveled in my daze. My dreams were full of feverish caresses, wild kisses, passionate tumbles, daring erotic positions, but we never exchanged a word. Rather, we intuited our desires, shared thoughts in our minds. His voice was deep, musical, and…familiar. “I do not hurt. Not with you.” I touched his cheekbone, then ran my finger to the crease of his full lips. His eyes gleamed with pleasure. With great care, he deposited me on the bed. A blue-black lock fell over his forehead. I had a fleeting moment of recognition, a detail I should remember. I hung on to it…then let it go. “This was my fault.” He scowled. “No. How?” “I chased a fake trail. They’ll never fool me again.” The mattress shifted under his weight as he sat next to me. He engulfed my hand between his. “You were so brave.” “I was not. I couldn’t push him away.” “Not in your present state.” He kissed my fingertips, and I thought I would melt. “Regardless, you fought him. Soon you’ll have the power, and you’ll be unconquerable.” Hmmm. Power? Present state? Unconquerable? Whatever. I only wanted one thing. Him. “Kiss me. Kiss me, please.”

Available to pre-order now!


















More to come…..

Author Bio Multi-genre author Victoria Saccenti picked up pencil and paper when her childhood book heroes started conversing with her. Sounds a little crazy, but there’s no rhyme or reason for inspiration. Back then, she wrote one-act plays and fairy tales for simple amusement. Today—many…many moons later—her playful stories have grown into romantic women’s fiction, paranormal, and contemporary romances with a sharp edge. In 2018, her novel “Destiny's Choice” book two of the “Destiny Series” hit the Amazon Best Selling list. In 2019, “Noémie’s Journey,” an interracial romance set in 1968 North Carolina, received the prestigious B.R.A.G. Medallion Honoree badge and won Readers’ Favorite silver medal, Central Florida is home. She splits her busy schedule between family and her active muse at Essence Publishing. But if she could convince her husband to sell their home, she would pack up her computer and move to Scotland, a land she adores. “Deception”, a dark erotic romance is her current work in progress, and Beloved Titanian a paranormal romance will be released soon.

Author Links

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaSaccentiAuthor
- Facebook https://twitter.com/VictoriaSAuthor
- Twitter https://www.victoriasaccentiwrites.com
– Website https://www.amazon.com/Victoria-Saccenti/e/B013H2XYPK
- Amazon https://www.instagram.com/victoria.saccenti.author
- Instagram Sign up to Victoria’s mailing list and get a monthly newsletter with updates, special offers, excerpts and giveaways. http://eepurl.com/dwnlqb

Why I wrote this book?

The Titanians storyline—a unique race descendant of the doomed Titans and other magical creatures— came to me about five years ago. Back then, I couldn’t pursue the inspiration because I was heavily involved in the Destiny Series and Noémie’s Journey. I’ve always been a lover of Greek myth, especially after my father lent me his leather-bound tome of ancient stories and myths. The first generation of gods, the Titans and Prometheus, the most prominent figure in the second generation, struck a chord with me. Most folks are familiar with the younger Olympians. They’ve received all the glory, accolades, and fame. The Titans, however, after losing the Titanomachy, the ten-year war against the Olympians, fell into obscurity. Rarely, anyone talks or writes about them. Now that my projects are completed, I can rectify that injustice (insert a big grin) and freely explore the Titanian race.

Where to buy







14192123_291374887905084_8934348183651967026_n

Hosted by Author Assist kkantasauthorassist@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment