Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 1073


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day One-Thousand-Seventy-Three:
Despite my best efforts, the juvenile felid has yet to show any willingness to discuss his recent excursion outside my domicile. I have, however, deduced that his expectations regarding my hominid-servant’s behavior differ significantly from my own.

For instance, from the fact that he has yet to completely forgive my hominid-servant for creating an opportunity for him to exit my domicile, I have concluded that my young protégé seems to believe that my hominid-servant should, in fact, place limits on his behavior. I, however, do not believe hominids should interfere in the decisions made by DPCIL Agents, and would place the blame, if any is warranted, for what happened to the little idiot firmly on his own head.

I do find it an interesting question, though. And, while I remain uncertain of my youthful companion’s complete catalog of expectations regarding my hominid-servant, I have been pondering compiling a list of my own and presenting it to her. Perhaps I have not been clear enough about what her responsibilities are and, by explicitly communicating her full job description, I will finally be able to conduct my research without distraction. As always, I will report back on the results of this experiment.


Oh, my! This should be interesting. ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment