Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Thursday, June 22, 2017

#APC #Spotlight: When I Grow Up, I Want to Be Myself: Wigu By A. Cole!


Hey Everyone!! :-)

I've got Ashley Chambliss in my APC spotlight, today!  Ashley is an active and supportive member of the  Authors-Professional Co-op Facebook group and her children's fiction novel, When I Grow Up, I Want To Be Myself: Wigu, looks like an adorable story with a wonderful, positive message that celebrates diversity and tolerance! Here's the description:
My story titled "When I Grow Up, I Want to Be Myself" was inspired by myself and many other little girls who struggle to stay unique in a world where most people look and think alike. Naya, the main character is an eight year old girl who feels ashamed that she is not prepared for her class' career day. She has a realization that although she does not know what she wants to be when she grows up, she knows the type of person she wants to be. This book celebrates diversity, uniqueness, fearlessness, and individualism
If you think this sounds like something a munchkin in your life might enjoy, go ahead and grab your copy here:


Thank you all so much for stopping by! Happy reading! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment