Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2017

Something Worth Watching?


Hey Everyone!! :-)

I'm back today with another video I wanted to share.  This is an interview with former US Congressman and Presidential candidate, Ron Paul. I have many deep and irreconcilable philosophical differences with Ron Paul, but I thought this interview was well-conducted and I also thought that several interesting points were highlighted.

I've long thought that Progressives and Libertarians have a lot in common. We have a lot in opposition too, as I've already stated, but just because we don't agree about everything doesn't mean we can't work together on anything.  On the issues on which we have a philosophical overlap, it makes sense to ally ourselves and work to advance our shared agenda. The discussion about bipartisanship that takes place in this interview, I think, is really important, and I hope you'll all take a few minutes to watch it and consider what they are saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment