Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 481


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Four-Hundred-Eighty-One:
It is clear that my hominid-servant does not hold the high regard for me that I once thought she did. She continues to cater to the infant felid while ignoring my needs and has even threatened me with confinement if I dare to demonstrate my displeasure with the current arrangement. For its part, the tiny pest insists on trying to ingratiate itself with me, and I truly believe I may soon become deranged if I cannot escape its determined campaign.

To make matters worse, my will to resist seems to weaken at times, and I find myself contemplating what it would be like to curl up with a warm bundle of fuzz when I take my nap or to lick the liquid bovine secretions from the creature's face when it finishes its treat. Alas, I am betrayed even by my own desires. This minuscule, insignificant, mammalian neonate from an ill-fortuned planet at the end of the galaxy may yet be the end of Agent Thoth. Oh, woe is me!

Oh, poor Thoth! It's hard when you're fighting everyone, including yourself. You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Poor Agent Thoth! It sounds like he's about to crack! His new picture is adorable though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Ha! Yeah, poor guy. It's hard when nothing seems to go your way. :-) Thank you for reading! <3

      Delete