Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 468


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Four-Hundred-Sixty-Eight:
My hominid-servant has been implacable on the subject of the infant felid. No matter how vociferously I protested or how firmly I insisted, she refuses to budge and the pest remains a constant irritant in my domicile. And to add insult to injury, it seems to have decided to attach itself to me.

I have tried every means of avoidance I can think of, but the tiny annoyance seems to have limitless patience and will simply wait until I return to a level within its reach to continue its campaign to establish itself in my good graces. I have attempted to dissuade it from pursuing this scheme, but have so far been unsuccessful. To be honest, its persistence is daunting.

Even my rest periods are no longer sacrosanct, as the creature waits until I have succumbed to slumber before approaching and satisfying its own need for rest ensconced right up against my person. I have awoken more than once to find the small beast curled up next to me and attempting to use its own P.U.R.R. to lull me. The nerve!

Oh no! Poor Thoth is in danger of being killed by cuteness! ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment