Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 193


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth is growing up and would like to share his thoughts about that with you, today. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day One-Hundred-Ninety-Three:
The corporeal form I was provided with has been maturing, which is a positive development in many ways. Though this body, even in its final version, will never grow large enough to effectively interact with the domicile that fits the scale of my hominid-servant much better, there are still advantages to my advancing physical maturity.

For one thing, I am less plagued with restlessness and a need to attack random moving objects. As my hominid-servant has made it quite clear that she does not appreciate the lacerations to her lower limbs, I think the decline of this compulsion may improve our working relationship. Also, I am gaining more control over my sleeping cycles, experiencing fewer energy crashes and more predictable rest periods.

However, I have noticed an increasing urge to mark my domicile as my own by leaving my scent on various objects within it. This practice is strongly disapproved by my hominid-servant, perhaps even more than the sneak attacks on her person. She, apparently, believes it is a defect that needs to be corrected, as I heard her speaking to another hominid about having me "fixed." I will need to discover what this "fixing" is and if it is really necessary before submitting myself to it.


Uh oh! Sounds like Agent Thoth is in for a change! ;-)  Now that you've all gotten to know him a bit, I was wondering what your opinions might be as to how he looks?  Is he long-haired? Short-haired? Somewhere in the middle?  Is he a particular breed of kitty or is he a moggy?  What color is he?  I'll be putting up polls on the side of this blog to pick various aspects of his appearance and I hope you'll all weigh in. Once we've got the particulars settled, I look for a picture to match. :-)

To vote in a poll, either vote directly or comment with your vote on any Agent Thoth post with your choice of the trait being voted on at that time. :-)  Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment