Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 356


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Three-Hundred-Fifty-Six:
I have noticed that sometimes I have an irresistible urge to run from room to room in my domicile as fast as I can while knocking over as many objects as possible. Sometimes, I even feel compelled to howl while I do this to increase the amount of noise I am capable of making. I'm not entirely certain why I have these feelings, but they are quite strong.

My hominid-servant, of course, objects to these interludes, though they do not often last long. Like many hominids, she inexplicably eschews activity during the time between when the local star sinks below the planetary horizon and when the place we are located on the planet rotates back towards it. Naturally, these are some of my most active hours as much can be learned about an environment when the light levels are reduced.

When one of my manic spells strikes me during this time, my hominid-servant reacts rather violently. Often, she even throws objects at me, though the objects are soft and light, and her aim is rather poor. I have yet to discover a way to explain the situation to her but, as her behavior is rather amusing, I don't believe I will concern myself about it overmuch.

Ha! Agent Thoth is more devious than he lets on! ;-) Now that you've all gotten to know him a bit, I was wondering what your opinions might be as to how he looks? The poll to decide his breed is in, and the consensus seems to be that he is a Maine Coon. Now you all need to tell me what color he is. Again, I'll put a poll up on the side of this blog to pick his color and I hope you'll all weigh in. Once we've got the particulars settled, I'll look for a picture to match. :-)

To vote in a poll, either vote directly or comment with your vote on any Agent Thoth post with your choice for his color. :-) Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment