Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Changes...


Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know about a change that's happening on this blog. As you may have noticed, the contests posts that I've been posting on most Saturdays for the last couple of years are no longer being posted. Instead of coming up with another regular post for Saturdays, I'm going to leave them open so I'll have a spot to post promotions and announcements for both my friends and me that weren't able to be prepared a couple of months in advance, which is the lead time I need for most of the posts on this blog.

So, what does that mean? Well, it means that some Saturdays there will be a new post, and some Saturdays there won't be a new post. I hope you'll all be able to forgive me for the days when there's no new content for you, but I'll do my best to continue to make sure there's always something for you the rest of the days of the week. 😊  At any rate, I just wanted to let everyone know about the change, and I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!

Peace!






No comments:

Post a Comment