Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 1175


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Eleven-Hundred-Seventy-Five:
The outside temperatures at the location on this planet where I am stationed have become unreasonably hot, of late. My hominid-servant employees a climate modification device within my domicile, but even it has been struggling to mitigate the effects of the recent excessive warmth. It has gotten so bad that I can no longer enjoy basking in the rays of the local star that shine through the portals in the walls of my domicile, and have instead been forced to join my young protΓ©gΓ© in his retreat beneath my hominid-servant’s sleeping platform in an effort to escape the implacable heat.

Obviously, it is impossible for me to concentrate in these conditions, so research is out of the question. I am recording the temperatures at various times throughout the day and night and will forward this information with my next report. However, until the temperatures abate somewhat, I'm afraid simply enduring is requiring all my available energy.


Ugh! I'm not a huge fan of summer weather, either. ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!






2 comments:

  1. This HELL on earth induced heat has prompted nudity in my domicile πŸ˜… Activities are gauged accordingly 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Well, it's important to be practical and adapt to changing circumstances. I think our intrepid explorer would approve. πŸ˜‰

      Delete