Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 562


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Five-Hundred-Sixty-Two:
My hominid-servant has allowed multiple other hominids to invade my domicile and has thus far ignored all of my efforts to express my displeasure with this development. At first, I thought it would be only one or two of her kind; individuals I have met and approved of in the past. But as I am recording this log, there are no less than seven wild hominids in my domicile, most of whom I have not been allowed to properly vet!

I am not certain as to the purpose of their presence here. To this point, their activities seem to have centered around making excessive amounts of noise and doing everything in their power to step on my tail. I attempted to make the best of this invasion and use it as an opportunity to study hominid interpersonal interactions. But every time I got close enough to observe, inevitably one or more noticed my proximity to them and either attempted to pick me up or shoo me away. The indignity of it all!

I am currently concealing myself beneath my hominid-servant's sleeping platform in an effort to evade the attention of so many hominids who have clearly never been properly schooled in how to treat DPCIL agents. While I have no wish to harm such obviously unintelligent creatures, if they discover my hiding place and persist in trying to take liberties with regards to my person, I will be forced to deploy the C.L.A.W.S.



Oh, my! Wild hominids! ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment