Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

We Would Be #Honored If You Would Join Us... ;-)


Hey Everyone!! :-)

I'm excited to tell you that I've been honored by being asked to be a guest on RRBC's Beyond The Cover radio program today! :-)  The show starts at noon central time today and I'd love it if you could listen in! If you're on Twitter, you'll even be able to ask me questions and have me answer them live by tweeting them to the hashtag #RRBCBeyondTheCover!

If you're able to tune in live, you can click on this link:


And I would love to talk to you all on air! :-)  If that's not a good time for you, you can still listen to the recorded show here:


It looks like they post the recorded shows about a month, or so, after they're live, but it will be up there eventually and I'll be sure to remind you when it is. ;-)

Anyway, thank you all for dropping by today and I really do hope you'll join us and find out what kind of mischief I can cause on live radio! ;-)


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mistral. That's so awesome. I'll share, and be listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :-) You can follow on Twitter too, if you'd like. :-) <3

      Delete
  2. That was fabulous! it's so cool to hear you...now I just gotta see you!! bahahaha

    ReplyDelete