Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Monday, June 22, 2020

Something Worth Watching?


Hey Everyone!! :-)

I'm back today with another video I wanted to share. Once again, the mainstream media is neglecting to cover the most important news, and this is one that we really can't afford to ignore. I want to be clear here. I, personally, have been exceptionally fortunate in that I have been able to keep my job and have not had my hours impacted. So this isn't about me. This is about the fact that we cannot allow millions of our citizens to be forced from their homes. We need ongoing economic relief and housing protections for people who have lost their jobs. And if that means that my taxes have to go up, I'm okay with that. And, yes, this is a moral issue. It's not okay to allow human beings to go without basic necessities, like shelter. But it's also pragmatic. Because if you think the protests are bad now, just wait until a substantial portion of the population is homeless.







No comments:

Post a Comment