Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

#Another #Perk! :-)

Hey Everyone!! :-)

I received another Klout Perk, and as you can see it was a good one! :-)  They sent me six Fancy Feast Purely servings and my cats were absolutely ecstatic over the windfall! ;-)

So, how was the quality?  It was good! Some of the flavors have identifiable ingredients, like tiny shrimp, and they all had broth.  My cats really, really like the broth. ;-)  Their favorite varieties were the ones that had small bits or shreds, though that will probably vary depending on the taste of the cat.  All-in-all, this was a lovely package to receive in the mail! :-)

As for where you can find this cat food, I've seen it lots of places. I know PetSmart carries it, so does Target, and my local grocery store does as well.  I haven't seen it at Walmart, but maybe some of them have it too.  At any rate, it's not difficult to find. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment