Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Thursday, July 2, 2015

What Do You #Think? :-)



Hey Everyone!! :-)

As some of you may have noticed, I recently enrolled Taken By The Huntsman in the Kindle Unlimited program: Taken By The Huntsman On Amazon.  I did this as an experiment, to see how you all like it.  As you may, or may not, know, when a book is enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program, it has to be listed exclusively with Amazon.  So when I enrolled Taken By The Huntsman in the Kindle Unlimited program, I had to remove it from all other merchants.  So my question is: What's your opinion?  Would you like having my books available to you through Kindle Unlimited, or do you prefer to have a variety of options for where you can find them?  I'm not sure how long I'll leave Taken By The Huntsman in the Kindle Unlimited program, or if I'll ever enroll any of my other work in it.  It all depends on you. :-)

So, dear readers, please tell me what you would prefer.  Shoot me an email, leave your thoughts in the comments, or send a carrier pigeon. ;-)  But please let me know what you think, and if you would like to see my titles in the Kindle Unlimited program, then please tell your friends and family to download Taken By The Huntsman from Kindle Unlimited.  Right now I'm collating data, and a big part of my decision will be based on how successful Taken By The Huntsman is in Kindle Unlimited, so spread the word!! :-)  

Thank you all for your help and for being as awesome as you are!!!! :-)
Mistral

10 comments:

  1. Hmm, I only buy from Amazon when it comes to ebook so this doesn't affect me but I think its a great idea to try out! I did the free trail of Unlimited and thought at the time it kinda sucked, but if your books are on it and more like yours, I'll have to rethink getting it again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a nook and I would not have found you if you're were just on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, Toni!!!! :-)

      Delete
    2. Perhaps the Nook owner can install a Kindle reader App on their device. I own Kindle and non-Kindle devices and have Nook readers installed on all of them. After all, the Kindle and the Nook are Android devices, the same as my Samsung tablet and phone and both the Kindle and the Nook apps run on all of them. Not sure why anyone only buys from Amazon or Nook or iTunes when their eReader device can get ebooks from every supplier such as Smashwords, AllRomance, Kobo, etc. along with the big three.

      Delete
    3. Good point. Thank you for your feedback!! :-)

      Delete
  3. I only shop on Amazon :) I even sell my books there. Kindle unlimited pays adequately well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sales might be your deciding factor. However, despite the fact that you can download the Kindle app on other devices, most people tend to buy ebooks on the apps loaded onto their devices already such as iTunes, GooglePlay, and Kobo etc. To sell to them, you will have to be on more than Amazon.

    ReplyDelete