You're awesome Jade!! Thank you! :-)
There are rules for these awards and they are as follows:
Real Neat Blog Award Rules
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc)
The questions Jade asked me, and their answers, are here!
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
Oh, this one is impossible, there are way too many. Generally speaking I like Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Paranormal, and Sci-fi/Fantasy/Paranormal Romance. :-)
2. What is your favourite holiday destination?
My living room with a good book, a glass of wine, some fine chocolates, and a couple of purring kitties. :-)
3. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Ha! Read! ;-)
4. Who is your secret celebrity crush?
Oh, there are so many beautiful men in Hollywood, and I'm just supposed to choose one? ;-) Hmmmm....Vin Diesel is pretty awesome. :-)
5. Do you have a favourite sports team?
Nope. I know absolutely nothing about sports. :-)
6. What is song is guaranteed to get you up and dancing?
Again, this is a very long list. I like pop, rock, country, bluegrass, jazz, alternative, swing, etc, etc. Basically, if it's got a beat I'll dance to it...badly. ;-)
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have three kitties and they are my babies! All of them were rescue kitties who needed a home. Please remember to spay or neuter your pets! :-)
The bloggers I nominate are:
1. Tracy St. John: http://tracystjohn.blogspot.com/
2. Mina Carter: http://mina-carter.com/blog/
3. The Book Quarry: http://thebookquarry.blogspot.com/
4. L W Browning: http://cpd-inc.com/
5. Lyn Horner: http://lynhorner.com/
6. Merrie Housdon: http://mehousdonblog.weebly.com/
7. Micki Goebel: http://coffeecupreverie.blogspot.com/
8. Erin Dameron-Hill: http://edhgraphics.blogspot.com/
9. Jolene Cecil: http://www.valleygirlgonecountry.com/
10. #IndieBooksBeSeen: http://www.indiebooksbeseen.com/news
11. Keeley at ABibliophilesJourney: https://abibliophilesjourney.wordpress.com/
12. Markie Madden: http://writermarkiemadden.blogspot.com/
13. Lee and Steven Hager: http://thebeginningoffearlessness.com/blog/
14. Aubrey Cara: http://iheartbookswithawarninglabel.blogspot.com/
15. EJ Frost: https://emmafrostuk.wordpress.com/
And the 7 questions I have for them are:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What parts of the world do you get most of the traffic for your blog from?
3. What made you want to start blogging?
4. What can you tell us about yourself that we wouldn't expect?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
7. If you could choose one super power, what would it be?