Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 1162


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Eleven-Hundred-Sixty-Two:
I decided to brave the gauntlet created by my hominid-servant’s periodic engagement in frantic and seemingly irrational motion in order to better determine precisely what might be agitating her. Despite several close calls, I was able to avoid any harm to my person. However, my hominid-servant did not appreciate my concern and, after several instances where her natural clumsiness nearly resulted in injury to one or both of us, she interrupted her frenzy and physically removed me to another room in my domicile.

After being so forcefully and unceremoniously relocated, naturally, I had to take the time to soothe myself and set straight the dishevelment of my coat my hominid-servant's actions had caused. By the time I was able to regroup and return, my hominid-servant had progressed to the portion of her new ritual during which she collapses in exhaustion. As a result, I still do not know what causes these random bouts of manic activity. I will, however, persevere in my efforts to determine what drives her to such apparent lunacy.


Hominids can be so unreasonable! ;-) You may have noticed that Agent Thoth has a new look. I hope you like his new picture as much as I do, but I'd love to hear your thoughts, either way. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. ;-) Happy reading, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment