Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 348


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Three-Hundred-Forty-Eight:
My hominid-servant and I are having a disagreement about the proper place for sharpening claws. She does not seem to comprehend how important it is that I keep my claws sharp and ready for climbing and defense. She also does not seem to know that the action of sharpening my claws helps to stretch and strengthen the muscles in my legs and back, thereby keeping me limber and in good physical condition.

There are many objects scattered around the domicile that do quite well for claw sharpening activities, but my hominid-servant becomes irate when I use almost any of them. There is only one object that she condones as a medium for sharpening my claws but, while it is ideal for this purpose, the object in question is in an out of the way corner in a seldom-used room. How am I to use such an inconveniently placed object while still maintaining my research schedule?


Poor Agent Thoth, humans can be quite impossible at times. ;-) Now that you've all gotten to know him a bit, I was wondering what your opinions might be as to how he looks? The poll to decide his breed is in, and the consensus seems to be that he is a Maine Coon. Now you all need to tell me what color he is. Again, I'll put a poll up on the side of this blog to pick his color and I hope you'll all weigh in. Once we've got the particulars settled, I'll look for a picture to match. :-)

To vote in a poll, either vote directly or comment with your vote on any Agent Thoth post with your choice for his color. :-) Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment