Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day 334


Hey Everyone! :-)

Agent Thoth discusses more of the trials and tribulations associated with living with hominids. Incidentally, if you've missed Agent Thoth's earlier entries, you can find them here: Thoth's Journal


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day Three-Hundred-Thirty-Four:
Recently, my hominid-servant has been threatening to replace me with a "stuffed toy." I am not certain what a toy is or why it is stuffed, but I consider the suggestion that I may be replaceable to be of great concern. In the past, my hominid-servant has made other threats, but I believe they were made in jest and so do not consider them to be of any consequence. This threat, however, may be different.

I will endeavor to discover just what, exactly, is a "toy," what it is "stuffed" with, and why. I also need to determine the precise reason my hominid-servant seems to consider one to be a viable substitute for my magnificent self. Perhaps this is only another attempt at humor on her part and she just means that she intends to feed me more, but I cannot take that chance that she might have more nefarious intentions



Poor Agent Thoth, being teased is never fun. ;-)  Now that you've all gotten to know him a bit, I was wondering what your opinions might be as to how he looks?  The poll to decide his breed is in, and the consensus seems to be that he is a Maine Coon.  Now you all need to tell me what color he is. Again, I'll put a poll up on the side of this blog to pick his color and I hope you'll all weigh in. Once we've got the particulars settled, I'll look for a picture to match. :-)

To vote in a poll, either vote directly or comment with your vote on any Agent Thoth post with your choice for his color. :-)  Happy reading!



2 comments:

  1. You are missing a traditional Maine Coon color of "blue" which is a grey/white mix. I had 2 beautiful blue sisters for nearly 20 years so I think they are gorgeous & wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd probably lump that under grey/silver tabby. Sounds pretty! :-)

      Delete