Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Friday, May 20, 2016

#Agent Thoth's #Personal Log: Day One



Hey Everyone!! :-)

Something a bit different for you today! :-) I've decided to start a new project that I hope you all will like. Thoth's Journal is a blog series that I've begun writing, and I'm hoping it will be a hit. I'll try to post at least once a week, and you'll be able to follow Agent Thoth as he learns about his new assignment and the creatures he finds there.  At some point, if there's enough interest, I also want to do a poll on what Agent Thoth should look like.  But until then, Shubert has consented to be his stand-in. ;-)


Department for the Preservation and Confirmation of Intelligent Life (DPCIL)
Agent Thoth's Personal Log

Day One:
I arrived at my new station on the third planet from the star colloquially known as Sol without incident, which surprised me.  As a new agent, for many cycles now, my more experienced colleagues have regaled me with tales of horror about the tribulations inherent in dealing with the hominids.  Fortunately, my arrival was uneventful and my new quarters seem satisfactory, even if the scale of them is a bit odd.  My initial impression is that this posting will prove less of a trial than I had expected, but it's too early to know for certain.  I will continue this report once I have gathered more data.


Intrigued?  Stay tuned for more... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment