Who Is Mistral Dawn?

Mistral Dawn is a thirty-something gal who has lived on both coasts of the US but somehow never in the middle. She currently resides in the Southeast US with her kitty cats (please spay or neuter! :-)) where she works as a hospital drudge and attends graduate school. Taken By The Huntsman is her first effort at writing fiction and if it is well received she has ideas for several more novels and short-stories in this series. Please feel free to visit her on FaceBook or drop her a line at mistralkdawn@gmail.com

Sunday, September 27, 2015

#Gratitude & #Updates


Hey Everyone!!

Some really awesome people have been very kind to me lately, and I just wanted to share what they've said with you. :-)

First:
The wonderful and talented Julie Nicholls featured me on her hot new website, so check it out!! :-)


Second:
Jessica Wren was kind enough to read and review Taken By The Huntsman!  See what she said!


Third:
Cassandra Molinar from EP Book Nerd was also kind enough to read and review Taken By The Huntsman!!  Here's what she thought!


Finally:
I wanted to let you all know that Intrigue In The Summer Court will soon only be available from Amazon.  I'll be enrolling it in Kindle Unlimited and so, per Amazon's terms, will have to withdraw it from all other retailers.  However, this will not affect any copies you may have purchased before I make this change, so if you prefer to get it from a retailer other than Amazon, go ahead and get your copy now! :-)  I'll be making this change on the first of October, so you have until then. :-)

Thank you all for stopping by today!  I hope you'll take the time to check out the blogs of the people who have been kind enough to feature me and my stories and show them some love.  Otherwise, I'll see you all at the next installment of Mistral Dawn's Musings!! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment